PALA Digital Denture Laboratory
Using this patented technology, dentists are able to save time by only needing to see the patient for two visits (3 w/ optional try-in). The patient’s first visit simply consists of the doctor creating an impression using the DENTCA impression trays. Five days after receiving the impression, DENTCA will have either the wax try-in ready to ship, or the final prosthesis. The second visit consists of delivering the final denture.
Step 1: Spend 45 minutes to capture a Gothic Arch type impression/tracing using DENTCA’s patented tray system. This impression is sent to ROE for digitizing.
Step 2. Approximately 5 days after we receive your impression, your final denture will be shipped out if you choose the direct-to-final option. (If you choose the optional wax-try-ing, the ship time follows just 3 lab days. Your patient will return home with a new smile following just over an hour of chair time!
To get started, call ROE and ask for a PALA Kit. We will contact the local Hereaus representative to schedule training, and/or a live case.
How To Videos:
1. Impression Instructional Video: http://youtu.be/-mtCq0yeuCE
2. Pala Digital Dentures Solutions Video: http://youtu.be/HygbB8HqW4A
3. Vertical Dimension Centric Relation: http://youtu.be/C8fuhFyV4BY
4. Intraoral Tracing Process: http://youtu.be/Y6lI8OBtMWo
5. Max heavy body: http://youtu.be/-mtCq0yeuCE
6. Maxillary Tray Adjustment: http://youtu.be/n544ib-PCZs
7. Maxillary Wash: http://youtu.be/lkp9QLkIULU
8. Mandibular Heavy Body: http://youtu.be/7kbLPyom9M8
9. Mandibular Tray Adjustment: http://youtu.be/XzHMqTqjt3k
10. Mandibular Wash: http://youtu.be/DD9mPJE_5gw
11. Separation: http://youtu.be/rfeZX_78Zjo
PALA Supplies Store
Click on the link to the right and "CREATE ACCOUNT" (top right of PALA page)then "New Account". This will allow you to log in as a docotor and replenish your PALA supplies - you can order trays, impression matierial, putty, tools and even write up your dentures!