TLZ-IB is ROE’s full arch zirconia, implant-supported bridge. Maxillary arches include new translucent liquid ceramics. Mandibular cases include a staining technique. Full arch zirconia are designed in the latest software, milled on precision, industrial milling machines, and are always designed from approved prototype try-ins (additional cost for work-up).
The benefits to TLZ-IB:
- Highly resistant to chipping and fracture
- No more teeth “popping out”, acrylic fractures, or denture tooth wear
- Beautiful ceramic esthetics with new translucent liquid ceramics
- Natural looking gingival esthetics also with new translucent liquid ceramics
- Works with all major implant brands
- A functional prototype is tried-in and worn to verify function and esthetics prior to fabricating the final restoration. This will facilitate a predictable final appointment and provide the patient with an excellent spare, “just in case”, appliance.
- 10mm of vertical space is all that is needed Often this will allow more conservative surgery