At ROE we want to plan and create the perfect smile everytime. This page will present the range of options available in selection the appropriate smile for your patients in 3 easy steps:
- Choose the shape of the cuspids
- Choose the shape of the incisors
- Choose the length of the centrals
Once these selections have been made you submit a full face/full smile photograph of your patient along with a smile selected from the guide below and ROE will perform a digital smile makeover. Before & After images will be emailed to you at a cost of $45. This fee is refunded when the case is complete by ROE.
Step 1: Choose the shape of the cuspids
Choose between flat, pointed or round cuspids.
Step 2: Choose the shape of the incisors
Step 3: Choose the length of the centrals
- Type A: Centrals are the same length as the laterals and cuspids
- Type B: Centrals and cuspids are 0.5mm longer than the laterals
- Type C: Centrals and cuspids are 0.75mm longer than the laterals
- Type D: Centrals are 0.5mm longer than the cuspids, laterals are 0.5mm shorter than the cuspids